Friday 8 March 2013

Family Quotes

HEEEEYYY,

Can I just say family is the most amazing thing a person can have. Family is always there for you, they support you and they are the ones who will always have a shoulder for you to cry on. Friends might come and go but Family is forever. I have THEEEEEEEE most amazing family a girl can ask for unfortunately most of them live far, but when I see them it's just love and jokes going around. We do have a lot of comedians in the family yeah u know who you are :p they do make my life worth living. Cousins your first friends when you where young and forever they will be :).

I am the youngest of my cousins. It does have it's ups and downs, like you are spoiled :P haha and downs you always get tickled and have to do everything for the older ones. Ok  ok well there is one cousin always asking me to do stuff (LOVE you Neill). Anyways here is some quotes. Remember never ever forget your family they are the ones who will always care, don't take them for granted, and Love them endlessly..

Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.
David Ogden Stiers 

A family can develop only with a loving woman as its center.
Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel  #GRANNY


A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
George Bernard Shaw 


Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops.
Cary Grant 

You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.
Desmond Tutu 
 

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can not be lost-unknown

Photo

Hope you enjoyed it :D all I can say is if there is some trouble or feuds make up nothing is worth loosing  them.

This is a tribute to my amazing Aunts, Uncles, Granny on earth and Granny in heaven, My wacky Cousins near and far, my Sisters and my Parents, and also my To Oupas (grandads) I know I never met you and can't remember you but I LOVE you and the rest of the fam to the moon and back. <3

Have a safe and wonderful weekend <3

PEACE and LOVE

Anschke xx

No comments:

Post a Comment