Tuesday 19 February 2013

wow

HEEEY,

So like I said yesterday we went to go watch the Chinese New Year on Saturday. It was amazing wow.. The Bloomin couch AKA my amazing cousin put up some pics they took there and a wonderful video. If you watch it and your thinking who on earth is that crazy blond chicky?? Well that meeeee :p hahaha.

Well, I went searching and got some pics on google in China and got some of these pics :) enjoy it.
Dragons so cool!!
cool fan people
Lanterns 

In the streets while cars are going past personally I would
 keep my car as far as possible if i had  one

HAPPY new years if you live in China.

OOOHHH and please subscribe or follow me :D I would really appreciated it LONG time 

Have a Juggly Wuggly day

PEACE and LOVE 

Anschke Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment